Monday 4 June 2018

Sutton Hoo Ha

We went to Sutton Hoo this weekend, with my brother, sister-in-law and two nieces and my Mum. It was very nice and Mum is walking a bit more now. Trouble is, she realises now how much pain she is in with her other knee. They're going to have to do something to help her with pain relief if she has that one done next. I've been playing with the image above as it's not quite as I want it yet. I haven't had time to really sit down and work this week, so I was playing with this and adding effects. It's very entertaining but I can't get it to play here. I'll have a try with my face book page or Twitter. It amused me anyway. At Sutton Hoo, we watched two men getting a bees nest from a tree. I found that fascinating. The exhibition is quite small and they're going to build a watch tower at the end of the tourist season so an archaeological dig is being done where it is to be placed. It's a very serene place to visit and my nieces enjoyed themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment