Wednesday 25 July 2018

Completely Rainless

I'm a bit late this week. I think it must be this relentless heat. Apparently, Bury St. Edmunds has had no rain for about fifty days. I think we are the same here. I can't now remember the last time it rained. I like the sun but I'm now really wanting a little bit of rain. I think I'll be going out and dancing in it when it next happens. Our cats are sick of it too. They're finding a cool spot in the shade and sleeping the day out at the moment. I worry about them. I've had quite a few sessions this week but it's been too hot for the residents. We start well but then they're nodding off because of the heat and quite frankly, I find it's very difficult to keep going when I wouldn't mind joining them having a snooze. I think anything above 30 degrees and we should all, as a country, go for a sleep, an iced drink or an ice cream. Or all three. That should be legislation.

No comments:

Post a Comment