Sunday 15 July 2018

Shine On

I felt the urge to draw birds this week. I haven't achieved much, I've just drawn a lot of birds. I've been mainly on the East coast this week at various homes. I heard a cuckoo while at one home. Last time I heard one of those was about ten years ago, so I was pleased to hear it. I missed the 'Latitude' festival traffic though, so was quite happy about that. Mainly I've stayed in though, with all the windows open. We haven't had any rain in this part of Suffolk now since the end of May. The grass is crispy. We're using the washing up water on the garden and watering with watering cans in the cool of the evening every two or three days. It's a shame that England didn't win against Croatia but I think the Croatians played like they wanted it more. We seemed a little complacent after our early first goal. I thought the England team did brilliantly though. No one expected us to get to the semi-finals. I don't usually watch football but felt it was unusual enough to merit some attention. Let's hope there are great things ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment